Thursday, April 19, 2018

No Prob-Llama



No Prob-llama

Cranky!  This week I have been cranky!  It's not the norm for me but when I am everyone knows it!  I have this terrible edge to my voice.  I border on a don't mess with me tone from birth...but the cranky edge sends people running.  I've actually grown into a fairly nice person so when someone at Walmart said something to me that I didn't hear and I said "Excuse me" and they said "Whoa...sorry!" and walked away I knew the edge had come out!  It didn't help that the florescent lights make me squint.  So I'm sure I looked and sounded peeved.  SORRY!  

I love being a Christian.  God loves me no matter what.  He knew I would be cranky today and created me anyway.  Thanks Lord but I'm not so sure everyone else is thanking you right now.  Additional bad news, I can't hide it or fake it.  If I try it just makes it worse!  So here I am realizing I have a tone in Walmart and somewhat repenting but also knowing I need a nap and a snack and Aisle 3 is not the place to do this.  I go through my list crossing out what isn't seriously needed and walk by this really cute Llama. 
HOW CUTE IS THIS LLAMA?  SO CUTE!  It made me smile and this lady walked up and said "You have the prettiest smile...does that llama dance?"  And lo and behold...it danced!  We were both laughing.  A gentleman walked up and said "you ladies sure are happy".  Feeling much better I put the Llama in my basket and moved along right into my favorite hair stylist.  She said "what's up with the Llama".  I said "it makes me smile".   All of this to say...I hope you smile today.  I am sharing my dancing Llama with you because I can.  You can't hear my tone if I am cranky but you can press play and smile with me :) and maybe dance a little too.  Admit it...even if you think it's dumb you still smiled when you said it!



No comments: